NCCIH Strategic Plan: 2021-2025
Over the next year, the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) will be developing its fifth Strategic Plan, which will guide the Center’s research efforts and priorities over the next 5 years (Fiscal Years 2021–2025). There are many ways to provide input. In addition, the draft Strategic Plan will be made available for review and feedback.
For updates on the development of the new strategic plan, please subscribe to NCCIH Update.
How to Provide Input
Throughout the year-long strategic planning process, NCCIH is seeking input from its stakeholders through many different channels. We particularly encourage input from the public and will be offering several opportunities for people to contribute their thoughts and feedback.
The deadline has passed for the Request for Information: Soliciting Input for the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health’s New Strategic Plan (NOT-AT-20-013). From April 2020 through July 2020, stakeholders were offered several ways to contribute their thoughts and feedback. This included responding to our RFI using a web form or by email, and participating in Town Hall meetings.
There will be additional opportunities to comment on a draft plan.
Email any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Timeline of Strategic Planning Process
- Request for Information – April–June 2020
- Letters to Stakeholders – April–May 2020
- ICIMH Online Town Hall – May 2020
- NCCIH Online Public Town Hall – July 2020
- Draft Strategic Plan Posted to NCCIH Website – Late 2020
- Public Comment Period on Draft Strategic Plan – Late 2020/Early 2021
- Final Strategic Plan Completed – Spring 2021
- NCCIH Advisory Council Meetings – Presentations in June and September 2020 and January 2021