NCCIH Strategic Plan: 2021–2025
The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) is developing its fifth Strategic Plan, which will guide the Center’s research efforts and priorities over the next 5 years (Fiscal Years 2021–2025).
For updates on the development of the new strategic plan, please subscribe to NCCIH Update.
Draft Strategic Plan
From April 2020 through July 2020, stakeholders were offered several ways to contribute their thoughts and feedback. This included responding to our Request for Information using a web form or by email, and participating in Town Hall meetings.
View the draft plan: NCCIH Strategic Plan 2021-2025 Draft
How To Provide Input
Throughout the year-long strategic planning process, NCCIH has sought input from its stakeholders through many different channels. We published two Requests for Information and offered several opportunities for people to contribute their thoughts and feedback.
The comment period closed on March 12, 2021. Thank you for your input.
Timeline of Strategic Planning Process
- Request for Information – April–June 2020
- Letters to Stakeholders – April–May 2020
- ICIMH Online Town Hall – May 2020
- NCCIH Online Public Town Hall – July 2020
- NCCIH Advisory Council Meetings – Presentations in June and September 2020 and January 2021
- Draft Strategic Plan Posted to NCCIH Website – Early 2021
- Public Comment Period on Draft Strategic Plan – Early 2021
- Final Strategic Plan Completed – Spring 2021
Please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.