Grant Application Resources
Investigators are encouraged to contact NCCIH Program Directors before submission of grant applications.
On This Page
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients
- Who can apply for funding
Lists of organization requirements, eligible institutions, and more.
- Guidance for NCCIH application cover letters
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
Useful websites to help you plan, write, and apply for a research project grant.
- Rigor and Reproducibility (NIH)
- Natural Product Integrity Policy
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: NCCIH Interests
- Electronic submission (NIH)
- Application forms and instructions (NIH)
- How your application is reviewed
Details and additional information about the NIH application review process.
- All About Grants Podcast (OER)
- Grantee Policies
- System of Award Management (SAM) Registration
Organizations must renew their SAM registration annually.
- Policy on Resubmission Applications (NIH)
Grant Applications Over $500,000
Clinical Research Resources
- NCCIH Clinical Trial Funding Opportunity Announcements
- NCCIH Clinical Research Toolbox
- Natural Product Clinical Trial Resource
Understand FDA Requirements for a clinical trial that will use a natural product