NCCIH Strategic Plan: 2021-2026
Over the next year, the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) will be developing its fifth Strategic Plan, which will guide the Center’s research efforts and priorities over the next 5 years (Fiscal Years 2021–2026). There are many ways to provide input. In addition, the draft Strategic Plan will be made available for review and feedback.
For updates on the development of the new strategic plan, please subscribe to NCCIH Update.
How to Provide Input
Throughout the year-long strategic planning process, NCCIH is seeking input from its stakeholders through many different channels. We particularly encourage input from the public and will be offering several opportunities for people to contribute their thoughts and feedback.
Please read this National Institutes of Health (NIH) Guide notice for details about our current Request for Information (RFI):
Request for Information: Soliciting Input for the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health’s New Strategic Plan (NOT-AT-20-013)
We have identified many areas in which we are seeking your input, and we also welcome general comments. You may submit input in these ways:
- Respond to our RFI using this web form or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Attend an online International Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health (ICIMH) Town Hall (May 8 registration required).
- Participate in an online NCCIH OnlinePublic Town Hall (July 1, 2020).
Email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timeline of Strategic Planning Process
- Request for Information – April–June 2020
- Letters to Stakeholders – April–May 2020
- ICIMH Online Town Hall – May 2020
- NCCIH Online Public Town Hall – July 2020
- Draft Strategic Plan Posted to NCCIH Website – Fall 2020
- Public Comment Period on Draft Strategic Plan – Fall 2020
- Final Strategic Plan Completed – Early 2021
- NCCIH Advisory Council Meetings – Presentations in June and September 2020 and January 2021