Join Us at the In-Person International Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health May 23–26
April 1, 2022
No matter where your interests lie within the field of integrative health, I think you’ll find much to learn, discuss, and share at the in-person 2022 International Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health (ICIMH), to be held in Phoenix, Arizona, from May 23 through May 26, 2022.
ICIMH, which is convened by the Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine and Health, brings together researchers, health care practitioners, educators, and policy advocates from around the world. Individuals from all disciplines and professions engaged in integrative health are welcome. The Congress provides great opportunities for cross-disciplinary networking, along with an extensive schedule of presentations on cutting-edge research, educational innovations, clinical delivery models, and policy challenges.
The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) has been an active partner supporting ICIMH and planning interesting sessions for many years. We have been working behind the scenes for several months now to develop some exciting ICIMH symposia and pre-Congress workshops.
More information about the sessions listed below can be found on the ICIMH website. We encourage you to register before Friday, April 22, 2022, for discounted rates.
Monday, May 23 (Pre-Congress Workshops)
- Effectively Translating Your Research: How To Build Your Research “Story” and Leverage Communications Channels To Reach the Public
- Planning Successful Funded Research Careers in Complementary and Integrative Health
Tuesday, May 24
- Emerging Leaders Luncheon
- Harnessing the Potential of Music Interventions in the Management of Brain Disorders Across the Lifespan
- Cannabinoid-Based Therapies: Science, Practice, and Development of Evidence-Based Curriculum for Healthcare Professionals
- NIH-DOD-VA Pain Management Collaboratory: Pragmatic Clinical Trials To Promote Complementary and Integrative Health Approaches for Pain Management
- Novel Mechanistic Targets of Mindfulness-Based Treatments for Chronic Pain and Opioid Misuse: Self-Referential Processing and Reward
Wednesday, May 25
- Gut Microbiome and Whole Person Health
- Alternatives to Opioids for Chronic Pain: Challenges and Opportunities for the PRISM [NIH HEAL Initiative] Pragmatic Trials of CIH Therapies
- Glymphatic-Lymphatic Clearance and Complementary and Integrative Health Approaches
- The NIH BRAIN Initiative: Intersecting With Complementary and Integrative Health Research
Thursday, May 26
- Sleep Away Your Pain: Complementary and Integrative Health (CIH)-Based Sleep Modulation for Pain Relief
- Whole Health Across Disciplines: Connecting Emerging Patterns From Research on Forests and Humans
- Cultivating a NeuroArts Ecosystem To Advance Health and Wellbeing
Comments are now closed for this post.