Free Web Content From NIH (Syndication)
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) now offers a free and easy way for you to get trusted, up-to-date health information from NIH directly onto your website. Choose from a vast array of health topics and keep your site fresh with credible material that updates automatically. High-quality and multimedia content developed by the Federal Government can be used in a number of ways and is designed to be easily distributed through your existing channels.
Some NIH resources available for syndication are:
- Web content
- Images and infographics
- Videos and podcasts
- Selected data sets
The following National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) publications are currently available for syndication:
- Are You Considering Complementary Health Approaches?
- Tips on Complementary Health Practices
- Children and Complementary Health Approaches
- Complementary, Alternative, or Integrative Health: What’s In a Name?
- Using Dietary Supplements Wisely
- Acupuncture: What You Need To Know
- Yoga: What You Need To Know
- Meditation and Mindfulness: What You Need To Know
- St. John’s Wort and Depression: In Depth
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: What You Need To Know
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Osteoarthritis: What You Need To Know
- Chronic Pain: What You Need To Know
More content offerings for syndication will be available soon. You may submit a request of any of our Web content for use for syndication to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
It’s simple to get access!
- Create a free account at the HHS Syndication Storefront.
- Sign in, browse, and choose your NIH health topics.
- Add the code to your site—information will update on your site automatically.
- Expand your reach, engage your audiences, and save time and money.
Read the step-by-step instructions on how to get your free content.
Using NIH web content saves you time and money; you don’t need to write your own health content or worry about updating web pages. Browse and choose from topics in the catalog and then simply add the related code to your web page. The end result: NIH content will populate on your web page with your website’s existing look and feel!
Still not convinced?
- Expand your public health impact with high-quality multimedia and science-based content provided by NIH.
- Find and use timely social and digital content from a growing communications library for your existing initiatives.
- Worry less about content development and upkeep by utilizing automated maintenance tools.