Concepts Under Consideration To Be Developed Into Requests for Applications or Program Announcements
These concepts are in the early planning stage in the development of a research initiative.
A concept is an early planning stage in the development of a research initiative (a program announcement, request for applications, or request for proposals).
Read more about What is a Concept?
- Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for Validation Studies of Analytical Methods for Dietary Supplement Constituents
- Functional Neural Circuits in Interoception Science
- Mid-Career Enhancement Awards to Integrate Basic Behavioral, Biomedical, and Social Sciences
- Quantitative Evaluations of Myofascial Tissues: Potential Impact on Musculoskeletal Pain Research
- Underlying Mechanisms of Force-based Manipulations: High-Priority Research Networks
- An Open-Access Repository or Database for Anatomical and Physiological Ontology of Acupoints
- NCCIH Clinical Trials Initiative for Intervention Development and Testing
- NCCIH High Program Priority Initiatives for Basic and Mechanistic Studies of Complementary and Integrative Health Approaches
- Mechanisms Underlying Modulation of the Glymphatic and Lymphatic Systems by Complementary and Integrative Health Approaches
- mHealth and Remotely Delivered Complementary and Integrative Interventions
- Natural Products and Pain Concept Clearance
- Emotional Well-Being: High-Priority Research Networks
- Mechanisms Underlying Analgesic Properties of Terpenes and Minor Cannabinoids
- Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug Interaction Research
- Career Development for Clinician-Scientists with Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Degrees
- The Science of Music Interventions – A Sound Health Initiative
- Psychosocial Support as an Adjunct to Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders in the Context of the SAMHSA